Sunday, February 24, 2008

.true.

I love the 21st century that we live in. This morning I woke up and the Lord spoke to me to post a blog during worship service. I thought, sure why not. So here I am during a sweet worship time with other sons and daughters of Christ typing away.

I desire Lord to be true. To be true to you. You've created me unique, you've created all of us so uniquely. Individually we all have our quirks, our likes/dislikes, our different personality traits, our oddities, but one thing is ture Lord and that is that we are this way because this is the way that you intended for us to be. Long ago I realized that I have to stop apologizing for the way that I am, for in doing so I am slapping you in the face. I leared that I must stop wishing that I looked different, that I had different abilities, or that I was like someone else. When we do this we are squashing the uniqueness of our creation. I was formed the way that I am for a purpose, His purpose.

So I must be true, I must be true to Him. In being true to Him, I am true to myself. I am who I am for a purpose. For His purpose. Father I am coming into a place in which I love who I am. I love how you have created me. In loving who I am, I am loving you. Loving you for creating me the way that I am. I refuse to try to become like someone else. I refuse to shift how I been created just because I like the way that you've created someone else. I appreciate how you've created your other sons and daughters, but Father I do not desire to be like them. I only desire to be like me. To center down and become more like myself, more like who you fashioned me to be.

Shortcoming, do we have them, of course we do. Should we work on thing in our life to become for aligned with you, sure we should. But should we change or alter who we are simply because we like the way that someone else is better. No Sir. I will not desire to be anyone other than who you have created me to be. I will be true. I will be true to you. True to your original design for me. I will not change just to satisfy someone else, I will only change to align myself more with you. Thank you for my design, thank you for the person that you have designed. I love you Lord, I will be true to myself, thus being true to you.

No comments: