Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Been Awhile

Well it's been awhile, well over a year now I suppose. Not even sure I remember how to post, but I thought I'd give this thing another try. My musing and thoughts need to find a resting place. Daily I post them in my own personal journal that I take with me everywhere I go. It's a form of outlet for me where I can express my thoughts, desires, plans, and inner longings. I'm not sure if a public forum for this is necessary or even acceptable.

This forum will never take the place of my journal, I don't want it to. But I do acknowledge that there is value in a public forum and public discussion. So we will see where this leads. I am making no promises to others and no promises to myself. We will see if discipline will prevail or if this will fade again.

As for today, I have begun again. As for tomorrow, that is yet to be seen.