Wednesday, March 5, 2008

4:20 on Sinai

I always wondered if Moses had the munchies while he was in the wilderness. Unbelievable article came out this week about the patriarch and his cannabis usage.

Check out the following article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23468364

It's ridiculous really, we continually try to disprove our history and our journey that the Father has had us on since creation. It becomes more difficulut to fathom evolution and stories like this one then it does to simply believe God's historical stories of journey that He penned for us in His word. I have given up trying to understand people and their persistent efforts to disprove Him and all His wonder.

Today, I simply believe you Father. I believe your word, I believe all of the events of the journey that you've had mankind on since dust became Adam. Thank you for our legacy, thank you for allowing me to be one of your created one that is priveleged to participate in the journey of mankind. We were created and placed on this journey to interact with you and in thus doing interact correctly with other created ones that you've also placed here. Let me learn from mankind's past journeys, let me draw even closer to the dust-shaper.

Love goes out to you today Father, from me.

1 comment:

Shayne said...

I wondered if anyone else had read that article. Great post. Keep them coming.